1. System requirements: verify if the iPhone sdk needs are met.
2. Go to Apple’s iPhone Developer Center , then download the SDK.
3. As you’ll need some experience and code to work on, download the Hello World sample application.
4. Double click (gotcha!) on the the Hello World project file (the .xcodeproj).
5. Alternatively, you can use the research assistant to increase your knowledge about the iPhone libraries.
6. Optional, but really recommended: look deeply into all source code examples that you can find and use the research assistant often.
Take a big breath and … just start!